Get over anxiety by eating proper food/nutrition

Get over anxiety by eating healthy! There were days I did not eat healthy. In these days I was a little bigger. This was not good for my anxiousness. I got more anxious, just due to the fact that I did not eat healty. Eating healthy is a key thing to do. It will help you to feel less stressed and anxious. It is proven that people who eat carbohydrates, increase their tryptophan levels. And tryptophan increases the neurotransmitter serotonin, known as a mood enhancer. When anxious people throughout the day eat more bread and fruit (as opposed to much cheese and meat), they feel considerably better.

Eating healthy will also make you feel a lot fitter phsyically and mentally (but do not eat to much carbohydrates, because it's a weight gainer. First experiment by changing your diet in small steps and take little more carbohydrates).

My advice is to eat less trans fats, sugars and more fruits and vegetables. Stay off the fast food! My anxiousness got a lot less after cutting the bad foods and eating the healthy instead!

2 replies:

Unknown said...

First of all anxiety is state of mind, which is an unpleasant one and sometimes it is carried out by some abnormal behaviors in your life. Anxiety cannot be stated as fear actually, but this is actually a felling consisting of fear, uneasiness, worry etc.

Panic attack symptoms

James said...

I think that having a good diet does indeed help to solve anxiety problems to some extent, but you have to do much more than that. Exercising is also a great thing to do.

Post a Comment